Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Friday 29 April 2011

Sunset Cromane bay 29-04-11 Very dark clouds enhanced tonights sunset.

Sun still behind clouds

Taken more Northerly, away from sun

Sun must show its head soon!!!

Nope! Portrait orientation still can't find it. 

Taken towards the south!

OOOH! here it comes!!!

Just peeping through!

Clouds still trying to hide it.

Clouds seem to be going down with the sun!!

Those clouds are trying hard to hide the sunset.

I think the sun is starting to win!!

Now we see you.



The sun wins the day!

Can't catch me now!

Now that's a sunset!! God life is sweet

Just beautiful! Who could resist Kerry!!

Nearly time for bed

Almost there!
See you all tomorrow!!!

Pentax K10d 18-55mm & 50-200mm + Polariser


Taken at lower Cromane from the car park below Jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment