Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday Walk with Wife & Dog, Lickeen Woods & Upper Caragh Lake.

From Blackstones bridge

The bridge again

An old Silver Birch

Evergreen

Wild flower in Lickeen woods, Sunspurge I think?

A Macro with fly

Upper Caragh, Tried to turn water to milky white but couldn't get slow enough exposure, even with ND+12


Upper Caragh

Upper Caragh

The Bluebell, Lickeen woods

Wild flower Lickeen woods

Upper Caragh

Old tree stump Lickeen woods

Moss covered stone, Lickeen woods

Another old Birch


My good Lady Irene!

Irene & Beauty

From Blackstones bridge
Pentax K10d 18-55mm & 50-200mm + Polarisers, Close up lenses & ND filters.

A lovely morning was spent with my wife and my dog, a car trip skirting around Caragh lake, eventually parking up at Blackstones bridge. We then took a walk through Lickeen woods and the upper Caragh area, Kerry is so full of stunning scenery that visitors will never leave disappointed. As hopefully can be seen by my photos, Kerry is a photographers delight!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures Dave. Keep up the good work!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete