Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Dooks mountain Fire still smouldering, two days on!

The fire brigade still keeping a vigil two days later.

Approach to the open bog land

Some small tree were affected.

Part of the large area affected.

Add caption

Still smouldering in the background.

The opposite side of the road through the bog.

This photo shows where the fire crossed the road.

I know it will all grow again, but what a loss of a beautiful looking area

Pentax K10d 18-55mm 

1 comment:

  1. Dave you didn't happen to get any shots of it when it was going or when we were fighting it did you.

    ReplyDelete