Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

An Evening in Lower Cromane, trying out my new NDs & Polarising filters, not many clouds about, but the polariser found those that did exist.

Polariser doing its work.

Sun still high but interesting silhouette 

Some foreground interest.

The red sea!

Polariser highlighting the few clouds that were about.

Cromane Point

A white balance change.

Wide angle, Cromane point.

A massive white balance change for effect.

Sun going fast.

Nearly done.

Nice clouds, Polariser again, the car park below Jacks.

Pentax K10d 18-55mm & 55-300mm. Some with Polarising filter, others with ND filters.

1 comment:

  1. We did something similar on Waterville Beach tonight, with my current class. Nice photos, the red one is a bit heavy for my taste.

    ReplyDelete