Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

A mixed bag of photos from a trip to Cahersiveen 06/04/11. The first photo gives the details of Ballycarberry Castle, shown in the three photos following.




The Castle history.



The Castle

End Elevation

Another angle
Castle estuary

Cahersiveen estuary from the castle.

Another estuary view.

The estuary again
Kells Bay

Kells Bay2

A closer view of Kells bay.
The old railway viaduct on the Cahersiveen road.

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d & 18-55mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment