Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Friday 8 April 2011

Club night at Waterville. The aim was to take photos during the 'Blue Hour' & to give water a milky effect by using long exposures. The following photos are a selection of those taken during the evening.

Long shutter speed effects.

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

These long shutter speed photos were taken in the Blue Hour, it was very dark at the time.

Waterville at night

Light trails from passing cars.

So peaceful. 

Long exposure create striking photos.

Getting there Michael.

Looking good.

Add caption

Wow!!! thats what i'm looking for.

It was nearly pitch black when this was taken.

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d. 18-50mm & 55-300mm lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment