Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Thursday 7 April 2011

A selection of photos taken during my Morning dog walk, it was very overcast, with just a few signs of sun breaking through on the horizon in some shots.

'Heading Out' Pattie O'Sullivan's' crab boat.  I fixed that engine yesterday!! seems Ok!

Mussel dredger way out, at 55mm

Zoomed to 300mm


Coming home, still 300mm

Hi captain Arthur McCarthy!!

A typical all aluminium oyster boat. They can operate in a few inches of water. 

Another oyster boat 

Add caption

Add caption
Uuuummm, storm clouds forming. may get wet!

Clouds went over, fine now.

Nice and serene in the early morning.

The sun is behind them clouds somewhere!! Just peeping under.

It may get out nice yet!

Wow! The mountain silhouette, beautiful.

Weather improving, dog walked, time to go home and start some proper work.

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d- 55-300mm lens

No comments:

Post a Comment