Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Thursday 31 March 2011

A few vignettes taken from my church photos, what do you think Michael? Photoshop Vignette.

The Daniel O'Connell church. Cahersiveen, the only church that carries a layman's name

A very Decorative cross. Daniel O'Connell church

A Celtic cross. Daniel O'Connell church.

My neighbour painted this banner. 'Star of the Sea church. Cromane

Cross. Daniel O'Connell church

Jesus on the cross. St James church Killorglin

Our lady 'Star of the Sea' church. cromane

St Michaels church. (Church of Ireland) Killorglin.

St James church. Killorglin


All photos taken with a Pentax K10d

No comments:

Post a Comment