Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Thursday 17 March 2011

Paddy's Day Parade 17th March 2011 killorglin


Eamon Margaret & Family 

Waiting for the Parade

Here comes the Parade

Starry Eyed

Is this what we signed up for

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Boyle's Float Sean O'Reilly

Add caption

Even King Puck turned up

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

And I worry about being Grey!!

Add caption

Add caption

A nice Ford Cortina

Add caption

Add caption

A tidy Massey

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Look this way MIKE!!!

Cotters Lot

He's my doctor..should I worry?

Par for the course 

Handsome devil Pa

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Auto Union very nice

Had the polish out...well done!

Lovingly restored old tractors.

Immaculate David Brown 880

Add caption

A modern big one

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

No! not Jim's boat again

Sue & Gerald

Kay & Irene

Tony,Kay & Irene


All photos taken with a Pentax K10d 18-55mm Lens




No comments:

Post a Comment