Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Friday 25 March 2011

A selection of My Evening & Night photos of Cahersiveen Church

After dark at 300mm

Early evening, sun going down

The Daniel O'Connell church 6:15pm

Zooming in on the fantastic structure

A truly beautiful restoration job

A Silhouette 

Nice cross on this tower

The Celtic stone cross

An Angel looking over me!

Night falls and the lights come on

Another after dark

Add caption

Cross Silhouette 

Partially lit doorway

Looking up after dark

The beauty of the Stonework with night lights on

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d using 18-55  50-200 & 55-300mm lenses

2 comments:

  1. David you are super....love the photos instantly, you had a very creative night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worked out the copyright. love the photos the blue hour really worked well.

    ReplyDelete