Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Saturday 12 March 2011

Photographs of the beautiful area where I live

Heron - Lower Cromane
Cromane Beach area one frosty morn
The old boat house - Lower Cromane
Cromane Bay
Slieve Mish under snow
Cromane Bay towards Slieve Mish Mountains
Slieve Mish Mountain covered in snow
Slieve Mish 
Low cloud bank at Slieve Mish
Cloud in the valley Slieve Mish
Cromane beach
Lower Cromane
Lower Cromane

All photos taken during the snow season with a Pentax K10d

This is our little piece of heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment