Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Macro photos from this morning dog walk

The beauty of Gorse

Spring Gorse

Sunlight on the Willow flower.

Young Willow in bud.

A simple Willow composition 

This was difficult to focus, as flower was saying in the wind.

Sunlight on Willow flower
Young Willow bud yet to open







Pussy Willow close up

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d & 55-300mm Lens


1 comment:

  1. Fab photo's, my favourite is the fifth one and last two. macro is great fun , trish.

    ReplyDelete