Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

A few photos of Cromane's 'Star of The Sea' church. The church is situated at the cross to Dooks & Lower Cromane.

The welcome door

Evening light showing the stained glass window at its best!

More of the churches beautiful stained glass

This banner also depicts the stained glass over the entrance door

The actual stained glass depicted on the banner

The 'Star of The Sea' at Cromane cross.

Elevation 'Liss'

The 'Star of the Sea'

The approach view from Killorglin.

Stonework and window detail

The Main entrance.

Window detail

All photos taken with a Pentax K10d & 18-55lens

No comments:

Post a Comment