Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy my photos

I have set up this blog to show my photographs from the Kerry County region, one of the most beautiful areas of Ireland. The slideshow below is showing a randomised selection of some of my photos. Click on any photos to open the slide show in Picasa, where it can be viewed in a larger format!

Monday 2 May 2011

Jacks Wedding Fair.

Wedding fair day. 'Shall we get married again!!...lol

Typical Jacks wedding table. 

Beautiful table flower arrangements.

Ummm Ummm, the chocolate fountain. I tried it out!! highly recommended. www.the-chocolate-fountain-company.com

Bride & Groom to be, Darren & Sandra Healy. Mum & my wife looking on!

I hate the dentist, but maybe she could change my mind...lol

Handbags at ten paces girls! wedding bags filled with goodies.

Fantastic cakes!  oconnorselina@gmail.com

Hand made wedding candles.www.customcandlehouse.com

Lots of displays in the outside marquee

Beautiful flowers & lady !

Wedding accessories.

More wedding accessories.

Add caption

Special wedding music.

More make up and beautification services.

Ummmm more lovely cakes.

Wedding accessories.

Need a video of the day?

Disco time!

Need a make over, these lovelies can fix that! 

Wedding guest books on line! www.bestwishes.ie

Pauline on the sell...lol

Irene & Pauline, discussing a wedding?

Table displays.

Sandra checking things out.

Martin Williams, Band & Disco man. www.martinwilliamsband.com

My wife checking out a handbag full of goodies. www.seantaaffe.com

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Pauline, A pro photographer, ( better get my focus right), &  Miriam.

More beautiful flowers.

Pauline & my wife Irene.

A good looking couple with Pauline.

The perfect candles for the perfect day.

Get your candles here!

Add caption

Time for a break ladies!

A lone lady made a nice photo!

Miriam looking pleased with the efforts.

The beauty treatment girls. Good advert!!

Worth a second photo.

Sandra, Darren, (soon to be married), & Irene & Pauline.

Another lovely beautician! 

Add caption

Make up everywhere!

Dresses for a wedding!

Some mixing desk!!

Such a nice smile.

Sorry JP, didn't mean to startle you!!

A lunch break!

You still here boys? you were in the first photo hours ago...lol

Irene Darren & Sandra tasting cakes.

A diabetics nightmare...lol

Now that's a wedding cake!

Pauline & Irene.

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Pentax K10d 18-55mm + Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment